Tuesday, April 26, 2011

thought 2 update since i haven updated in eons


anyway! on saturday i went 0ut wif 2 grps of people dat i love!!=D
tings cg and my clique(:

tings cg we were supposed 2 go kiteflying, but in de end didnt=(
but nonetheless we gt a SUPER DUPER good catchup; wif craps and lotsa eating.
astons den fruit tarts at hans den carls junior. HAHAHAHAHA!! (i didnt eat fruit tart cuz i was too full from astons)


den after dat went 2 cherilyn house 2 surprise her for her bdae; planned by jasper. was nice seeing them again!!(:



and den sunday was ushering. i didnt wanna usher initially cuz i was tired of serving; tired of everything church related. yes. i am. but still. qiulian told me smt which made me v touched. she said there was once when i was ushering and she wasnt & when she saw my smile she felt so happy. so i guess dat was wad made me say ok 2 ushering on easter service. hahas. serious. i really didnt feel like ushering


den on sunday itself i reached before sarah they all so i went 2 image side 1st. hair and makeup. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I MUST GUSH ABT THIS. HAHAHA!! gushed 2 cheryl alr.

de guy who help me do eye makeup is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CHARMING!! (note:serious guys are v charming 2 me)
OH-SO-CHARMING!! HAHAHAHA!! ok. i'll stop. but seriously!!! verily charming



ok! work later. sorta kinda bored. actually no la. its very superly bored. i dun feel like continuin much longer. see my uni application results 1st lor='( im really v scared abt dat lor.

No comments: