Wednesday, April 13, 2011

randoms time

when buying my grad gown wif zg cuz my whole clique went 2 buy on sat=( had work so couldnt meetup wif them 2 buy. yes i miss them like crap=(

ANYWAY! cuz he work in sch ma. seriously. lucky guy sia! his pay almost twice of mine!!=(



ANYWAY!

so heard from deanna no xs alr. sians lo!

den went 2 try
me: WHY NO XS SIA!!
lady: oh, xs would be a little small u
me: HUH! gt people smaller den me?? (i meant gt so many people smaller den me meh??)
zg: aiya. she oni said dat cuz no more xs ma.
me: -.- (his theory uh. HAHA. makes sense but still -.- !!)




& den 2day a girl i used 2 dislike alot at work gave me a random gift!! she gave 2 a few of us. and its super random. i gt an alphabet B dat can be like u put string den become necklace


me: she gave me a B!! why B sia??
siti: she gave me a SEASHELL! WAD AM I SUPPOSED 2 DO WIF A SEASHELL?!
me: dunno. omg. B for bitch!! IM A BITCH!!

HAHAHAHA!! ok super random. and 2day's mx last day at work!!=(




reached home 2day & complained 2 my mummy dat gt ants crawling all ard. (she believes de ants haf nest under her sewing machine and she stick de ants combat thing alr)

den we realised gt a fish on the floor!! was about 2 throw it away when it moved. its like a snake dat kind. so we put (technically my mum did all de work) it into a bucket and it swimswim. so ok la. alive.



my mum was grumbling abt my grandma "spraying insecticide EVERY SINGLE TIME SHE SEES AN ANT" and she told my grandma "蚂蚁不死人都死啦!" cuz she spray so much at every SINGLE ant she sees. HAHAHA!!




and den 1 random day when i was eating dinner alone (as usual) cuz work seldom get 2 eat wif colleagues; den i was finishing but i heard taylor swift's love story and i purposely sit thr listen till it finished(: and no i wasnt late back 2 go work cuz i ate fast!! hard 2 believe but still. eating alone and eating wif frenz different u see.







He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said,
Marry me Juliet you'll never have to be alone
I love you and that's all i really know
i talked to you dad go pick out a white dress
It's a love story baby just say yes

No comments: