Monday, August 16, 2010

realised dat i totally 4gt 2 blog abt thursday, whr de guys went jogging.
had cg so didnt jog wif them.
HORRIBLE FORFEIT!!=(

anyway~
dats not the point(:
the point is, i was thinking whether 2 find them after my cg, since they'll b dinnering & we can 969 back home 2gether. at least me 2 yishun, they 2 de east larh

den i thought they were at causeway (zg said they were "beside the escalator", so thought they were eating dinner, at mega foodmall, sitting near de escalator?)

& they were waiting 4 me in school cuz they noe i haf cg in school.

so when my cg ended i walked wif my grp over 2 causeway & called them. den i was like "i go toilet 1st, meet u all at lvl1 den we go home?"
wasnt thinking of dinnering wif them tho i was hungry cuz:
1st-i thought they ate already
2nd-they wait 4 me so long imagine still muz wait 4 me 2 eat (cuz like i said, i thought they eat alr)

den zg was like whr de lvl 1?
den i said huh? u come down den lvl1 toilet lar?

turns out they were at W5
OMG!


so they came over 2 causeway while i went longjohns wif de grp 1st

den suddenly wondered whether they eat alr. called them & NO THEY HAVEN EATEN!!
omg. GUILTY!!

they jog & haven eat. muz haf been hungry like mad

(btw they waited like almost 2hrs 4 me? i think? ..btw they = zg dedrick jinghao)
cuz jinghao bumped into them & waited wif them as well. omg.
but he didnt jog wif them

anyway
den they came & went 2 eat kfc wif them

random chats wif de 2 of them (jinghao went home) abt anything & everything
really enjoyed it!!
chatted abt 7th month as well. not much, but enough 2 get us all laughing when all 3 of us admitted dat we'll think & get scared once some1 STARTED de topic. like omg. den i didnt really dare 2 go toilet.
but cant get them 2 pei me wad. so went, while zg "stationed" outside de toilet (like it helps? HAHA!!)

lucky gt people(:

den b4 i even came 0ut, i already heard de 2 of them talking outside-.- tsk. loud. HAHA!!

anyway, den we went 2 take bus. like omg late alr. they sot 1, still take 969. but they say not DAT much slower so ok. thanks pigs!(:



& on 2 another topic!!(:
deanna posted something on fb!!
& so i went 2 like it!
& den here's her reply 2 me:
she called me burping monstaa='(
HAHAHAHAHA!! owell, she always calls me dat=( HAHA cuz im always burping!!(:

but deanna is a superduper nice girl l0r.
despite my "always-snapping-at-people-attitude", she still says nice things.(:


& thanks eileeeeeen 4 de card!!(:
appreciate it!!(:


anyway last day of school & i snapped/attitude-ed brendan & jinghao
sorrie=(((
really didnt mean 2=(
last day of class wasn't as good as i expected. haix.
=(

so much for my happy ending

No comments: