Tuesday, August 10, 2010

HAPPY NATIONAL DAY!


juz a random update of some funny conversations i heard/had

when i was walking 2 jurong east inter wif my sis, from IMM
i overheard a guy saying 2 his frenz "can we take de long way PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE?"
LIKE CUTE MAX?! HAHA!!

& den my sis was playing game in de room 2day, while i was still being lazy me & lazing around in bed

sis: wad u wan me 2 plant? (she playing some farm game)
me: nothing.
sis: yee so bad. i plant watermelons. watermelons are cute! (and proceeds 2 plant her watermelons)
HAHAHAHAHA!!


i bought new bag, new shorts!! not bringing new bag tho. my yellow bag is LOVE!! so ya. new bag gotta wait. will use it 4 service etc(:
besides, its smaller, so yellow bag is still more practical 4 scho0l(:


JOGGING I WANNA GO JOGGING!!(:


& i randomly remembered on our 1st day of attachmenet at headquarters, yurong & i played carrom on the table in de room. cuz we were DEAD BORED
& cuz we didnt wan de people 2 noe we were playing game so we "cushioned" de sides of de table wif our hands so the pieces wont drop

HAHA we didnt really play carrom. more like amusing ourselves
HAHA randomly thought of it cuz i was playing wif a bead juz now. whacking it around(:

No comments: