Monday, August 30, 2010

my fb profile pic is currently the pic of the ladies taken during the genting trip.


& looking back at the pictures and thinking of the memories & everything really makes me miss genting=(

here's a picture wif all of us(:


but actually i noe at the end wad i miss is not GENTING. its the people and the fun and the awesome times we had there.

the jumpshots we had, so many failed ones before finally a passable one!
the rooms where we swapped wif deanna&zg because it was a double bed
the heart-to-heart talks till midnight in deanna&zg's room
the uno stacko games on the 2nd nite in siewping&my room
the awesome rides where everyone encouraged me to play even tho i was scared most of the time, but at the end of the day i had great fun!

the awesome linkroom experiences!
the bathing with door open
the running around in the middle of the night around the level
the "melissa melissa! come over i got thing to tell u!!" "wad?!" "help me draw the curtains thank you!"
the "goodnite mel! goodnite siewping! goodnite mel! goodnite siewping! ..SIEWPING DAO WO!"
the playing wif jasper's hairstraightener in the room
the taking out of my bra from my bag right infront of 2guys
the taking pictures of deanna&zg jumping on the bed
the AWESOME waking people up style
the "horrible" singing to wake me up

the awesome friends!

the TRIP. the fact dat we were away from everything that gives us stress.
fyp. school. (for me at that time, church).

goodness. how i miss the trip.
& how i long for another overseas trip again!! i don't care where we go, as long as i have them, who cares?(:

No comments: