Friday, August 6, 2010

2day, i ran 5km!!(:
wifout stopping!!
AWESOME!!
40mins. aint very good, but im quite pleased already. cuz im SO GONNA IMPROVE, YEA?!=D

anyway, dat jinghao. sick still run.

when i was jogging i was really missing my wushu coach wancai & my athletics coach!!
seriously. miss them max

& wushu coach actually coaches kickboxing in rp! (met him sometime ago so i noe)
i wish athletics coach coached in rp oso


anyway

I SAW WANCAI!!
omg.
omgomgomgomgomg!!

i saw him training de students
(2 oni actually. or 3)

den i saw de training
i was like omg.
den after thinking. i was like omg. CAN IT B COACH?!
cuz his training is tough de l0r

& looked at de coach. IT IS WANCAI!!
called out 2 him & he was like wad u doing here? den i told him jog fin. den he say he saw me emo-ing
=(
I DIDNT EMO L0R

anyway
really glad he remembered me(:

juz when i was thinking abt them(: but didnt see athletics coach larh=(


den, dinnered & bus-ride 969 back wif zg & dedrick
random chatc on de bus!!
enjoyed it(:
abt haircuts etc
HAHA
(:

& its 11:11.
make a wish(:

No comments: