Tuesday, August 17, 2010

holidays haf juz started but i haven gotten 2 enjoy it

hahas but i remember de last few hols i had,which i felt didnt feel like hols at all, where i was sick wif stress

im learning not 2 procrastinate already!! i haven started my portal though. like lazy sia. ok mayb i'm still de same procrastinate-y melissa. omg=(


ANYWAY
dis week is PACKED for me!!
mon till thurs i gt fyp EVERYDAY
like no life leh. but if can faster finish im oso ok! more time for playing!!(:

den wed till friday is my CLASS CHALET!!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

super duper looking forward 2 it tho i gotta like wake up early & travel back 2 sch-.-

but finally can stay over!! de last time i had 2 go home cuz i had attachment early morning & travelling from the east 2 de west didnt sound good. plus waking up early by myself is impossible!!


& den saturday probs my 1st day at kumon!! muz wake up mad early. im abit scared seriously.
but ok larh, im gonna jiayou!


(:

No comments: