Thursday, June 17, 2010

will post abt outing wif pam, cycling wif coreteam, movie wif ruth, in some other blogpost or smt.

2day was really quite joke!!

had fyp, reached school at 10+. not the point. discussed stuffs wif faci etcetc.
there was glenn cindy & i.

den..hmm..
after dat went back lab where cindy found some pics showing orchard flooded.
den glenn went 2 find

den after dat link 2 glenn's old house always flooded.
after dat he said he&his sis would always run into de water happily cuz its like swimming pool
den see cockroach
den immediately run de other way

de way he said it was reeaallllllly funny!! kept laughing!!

i love my random no-link chats wif my fyp teammates!!(:


& den my crazy classies spammed my fb wall. here's a pic of jasper's spam. & dats not all. i had like more den 50 emails telling me ppl posted something on my wall!!


havoc happening in class!! had ut so they reached class earlier 2 "study"
appears not!!

still alot more pages wif jasper's spam!!
but i felt quite loved cuz he tagged cheerup. not juz like a EH SMALL BRAIN! or smt
yups(:
xiexie dan-yan-pi!!(:
&

den juz now, i was shitting (yes i was SHITTING)
=D
den my mama outside in the kitchen
den i dunno wad we were talking about
den suddenly my mom went: ging gong ging gong! (imitates the sound of a washing machine)
me: ging gong ging gong!
HAHA
i think we're nuts
&

2day my jeans was loose. borrowed zg's
den i juz roughly try,den was like OMG I THINK IT CAN FIT!!
den zg was like OMG IF IT FITS U I TRAUMATISED!! ITS LOOSE 4 ME!!

den i went toilet 2 try
couldnt
bt den deanna hook de front of the belt 2 somewhere on my jeans, the little bit of cloth dat the belt goes through. its hard 2 explain la.

den we decided 2 bluff zg dat it actually FITS ME!!
den went back
ZG!! IT FITS ME LEH!! U SEE!! ITS TIGHT!!
den zg was super shocked
we were all laughing
&
den we told him why it was tight.
but i scared my jeans spoil liddat, so returned him his belt
(:
&

den 2day i realised it seems like a season. juz like now's the rainy season, it seems like the problems season. every1's got their own problems.

No comments: