Wednesday, June 9, 2010

HI!!!!
=D

i dunno where 2 start. start from ushering on saturday ba
wah dat day was baaaad

1stly
i had holy com prep, means dat i needa reach holy com room by 4.
end up i was a tad bit late. when i reached i realised dat de grp was ALREADY THERE SINCE 330 LIDDAT!!
siaoz!!=X

& den blahblah.
den after dat went 4 briefing. b4 dat was cedric's back prezzie!! he gave me a...car plate? wif my name? HAHA i dunno!! but its niice
can put at my bible de outside=D or s0mething=D

anyway
usher was REEEEEEEEEEALLY shorthanded
there was a grand total of 7 ushers!! *clapsclaps*
er
dats pathetic if u all are wondering=X

they are: cedric, jolene, grace, jul, licheng, weikoon & MEEEE!!=D

dats INCLUDING jolene and cedric. who usually are incharge of overseeing. u'kno u'kno. but they even had 2 juggle 3 rows instead of 2. goodness

& i was stage usher. my 1st time EVER!! in my 1year++++++++++++++ of ushering, dats my 1st time being a stage usher.
=X

super scary. & cuz it was shorthanded i went around trying 2 collect trays etc as well, after i came down. & knocked my hip against a chair. now its blueblack
=(((



den after dat dinner&home and all dat=D


sunday was went out wif cheryl & family dinner 2 celebrate my jiejie's bdae!!
1st time eating at ikea!! *grins*
de chicken wings are niiiiiiiiiiice!!=D
i dun really like meatballs, but i think de meatballs are not dat bad either. juz dat cuz i personally dun like meatballs, so i of course prefer de chicken wings!!=D=D

den ate at big O
nice!!(:


went shopping wif my jiejie after my mom&dad went home. initially my mama pei us de, but she looked sooooooooo tired so we asked her whether she wanted 2 go home rest instead
so she did!(:

& my jiejie & i went shopping
bought jeans. and jeggings
WAH
my money flyfly away alr=(

anyway~ im actually quite happy wif them tho=D
cuz tho expensive, but they would have been EVEN MORE EXPENSIVE if it weren't for the GSS

but muz curb my spending alr.


den at nite, MIDNIGHT!! i went 2 wake my jiejie up & wish her happy bdae(& yes, she didnt get 2 sleep till like 2plus cuz i woke her up=X)

& den monday was fyp. & den jogging. in de end we didnt jog.
heehee
walking 2 jog, but really no mood. none of us had de mood. which is really quite sad cuz i really wanted 2 train. yet its REEEEEEEALLY no mood la.

so we stretched. & den had a vertical challenge. 4floors-.-
HAHA
dat dumbo zg was singing all de way up. my legs turn 2 jelly after de 4floors. real tough sia!!
& scolded zg all de way up. SERIOUSLY HE SING SO LOUD!! gt echo somemore-.-
HAHAHAHA

den sprinted around the carpark & den went off alr.
diahera-ed=(((


den home.

& apparently 2day is my stay at home & study day. unfortunately i've not done anything productive.

my hols haf been packed!!
since friday, vesak day
friday-out wif dumbs
sat-hope conference
sun-hope conference
mon-fyp
tues-ce activity 2 NeWater centre+pool
wed-fyp+jogging
thurs-coreteam meet
fri-out wif jiejie
sat-service
sun-met cheryl+family dinner+shopping
mon-fyp+jogging
tues-STAY AT HOME DAY
wed-fyp+class bbq
thurs-out wif pam
fri-coreteam retreat? eastcoast cycling
sat-service
sun-out wif dumbs?

SEE?! ANGRY SIA!! I NEED MY REST OK! GEEZ!

ok. off 2 download 6ps 1st. totally no mood 2 study. should haf juz met up wif eileen, siewping they all in sch 2 study. might haf been more productive.


my blogging's been superly boring!! SERIOUS!! when i re-read my posts its like omg. even I dun feel like reading it!! & its MY life!! goodness!!=(

No comments: