Tuesday, June 29, 2010

i suddenly feel like doing something really spontaneous. dunno wad spontaneous thing i can do, but i juz have this CRAVING 2 do something spontaneous.

like break out in dance or something. but i cant dance
HAHA!!

ya, im so bored i feel like doing crazily random stuffs.


2day:
faci: which module is your favourite? (asks class)
jinghao: membrane tech! de faci very pretty!
(tells us: den faci will tell ishir den i can get my A)
HAHAHAHA!!
jinghao gt motive 1!!
HAHAHAHA!!


ppt: i presented loufong!
pronounced free as fLee. chlorine as chloLine. breakpoint as bLeeakpoint. OMG


den gerald's team.
i went toilet
comes back & walks past him (he sitting at faci table)

gerald: i gt notes leh
*i 4gt

me: i help u press u go see from sp thr la

gerald: no, its in *points at laptop*
*er
*nvm la

& den after dat he did the same thing as me. he pronounced free as flee
HAHAHAHA!!



during lunch:
brendan: gt tissue?
me: got *passes him a new packet*
him: help me open?
me: OK!! *SUPER EXCITED*
den *SMAKS MY HAND DOWN ON IT*

LAUGHS LIKE CRAZY!!
brendan oso cannot tahan
HAHAHAHAHA!!

No comments: