Monday, June 21, 2010

i think 2day im nuts.

i blogged like (including this post) FOUR posts

but my classies are nuts too!!
they suddenly like sot 1. every1 doin friend interview
HAHAHA!!
so i saved them, & de pics are names [name] nuts

thus~

this is DEANNA nuts



this is ZZG nuts



this is SZ nuts



this is SIEWPING nuts



this is JASPER nuts




HAHA I THINK IM NUTS!!
& this is really random can?! but i wanted 2 blog abt de friend interview!!

anyway i think all their replies were veh sweet(:
yes, even JASPER'S!!
& tho i still dun think im a drama queen, but siewping says im drama queen!!
deanna say me always shitting again=( HAHA!!
& sz & zg's replies are nice
HAHAHAHA!!

& dat jinghao 2day added me on fb JUZ CUZ he wanna haf another neighbour on social city.
*tsk tsk* @ jinghao



& 2day i realised dat
tho i seem like super close 2 my clique, but when im online i guess it shows
(:
im oni "close" 2 them when im in school.
none talks 2 me when im at home, & i dun talk 2 any of them either.

No comments: