Saturday, June 26, 2010

2day after school, jasper decided on something super random

me: steps on his shoe 4 fun
him: EH WAH LAU U DAMN LIGHT LEH! I THINK I CAN CARRY U WIF 1 FOOT!! u try stepping on my other foot see whether i can lift u up not!!

& so we tried
& here's de results:

hahas de funny face there is siewping. cuz deanna say she v unglam, so she editted it
HAHAHAHA!!
& deanna wasn't looking at camera cuz she thought she not in the picture
& jasper single-footed-ly carried me up!!
jasper strong seh~~~
HAHAHAHA!!

ya, if u realised, he is lifting me up wif ONE FOOT. not even 2. the other is on the floor, not dat its visible, but ya.


& den after dat he stand behind me & "eh dun move ah. DUN MOVE"
den i was like why?

& den he grabbed my arm & lifted me up. super easily
HAHAHAHAHA!!

jasper is crazy strong!! SERIOUS!! tho i always whack him & stuff but he is seriously strong la!
& crazy. definitely crazy
HAHAHAHA!!

dis is random.
btw, he's taken, by his wonderly pwetty gf!! (i think his gf veh pwetty leh)



ps:i love my clique!!(:
*hugs!*

No comments: