Tuesday, October 13, 2009

watched 500days of summer wif medium dumbdumb,ruthie!!(:
heehee
n0t as go0d as i expected actually=(

oh well(:
ate shihlin crispy chicken & couldnt eat much dinner
ruth satisfied her mee sua craving

never ate their mee sua b4
quite tempted 2 try but i always buy crispy chicken cuz i noe its niice(:

but c0z al0tta pe0ple oso eat de mee sua den i very curi0us uhh~
hahahas nvm ba(:

next up:
i wanna read my sister's keeper & i wanna watch de m0vie!! its in cinemas 22oct!!(:
shall jio pe0ple 2 watch wif me!!
& i really wanna read it to0!!


blessing of de day!!
ruth!!
hahas i didn't haf lunch buddy cuz pam n0 sch on monday
so i was tellin ruth i v hungry
its true cuz my st0mach growled in class during 2nd meeting, & raja, sitting opposite me,actually heard & asked me "was dat ur st0mach?"
so paiseh!!
hahas but ruth invited me 2 eat wif her & her fren(: whee!!
subway-ed
hahas her fren dun gimme th0se kinda very awkward feeling
niiceniice^^

ess this week!! jiayous mel!!
heehee(:

No comments: