Friday, October 9, 2009

2morr0w's chemistry
sucks

anyway
i think my class will either love me or hate me
serious!
if they like noisy pe0ple [which would be quite rare actually,sometimes it gets irritating especially when im in class,but i AM a noisy,irritating girl]
then they would probably love me or something

HOWEVER
if they hate noisy people [cuz its disturbing somemore we need 2 d0 research, not PLAY,unlike me]
they will hate me too

i think the hate should be more than love ba?
heehee(: better not be to0 noisy in class,i'll haf enemies

read on fb:
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchhill

anyway,my psychology faci is andy sim
hahas
HAPPY!!
my last sem material science faci
initially was worried abt psychology,but after seeing the faci is him i feel so relieved(:
cuz he always gives notes etc
& he noes me,so its an added benefit cuz i dare 2 speak up more in class(:
heehee(:
enjoy being taught by him cuz he's quite comical but he often g0es the extra mile 4 students
he scanned de bo0k 4 us previously & sent the pages 2 us
& he makes fab cheesecake!! hahas!!

2morr0w's chemistry
wish me luck!! HAHA!!

i hope my pp dun need rework!!
plagiarism status 3% hahas
cuz oni gt 1 website wad! & its so not well kn0wn,plus i crapped thru
wakaka(:
i think i will kena rework,my details very shallow

No comments: