Tuesday, October 13, 2009

learning about science really opens up mind eyes
its like im dumb & blind & everything & learning ab0ut it helps open my eyes(:

yesterday we learnt about environmental science
alth0 i dun really like environmental science,but it really like hit me
yesterday faci sh0wed us a video about deforestation
& den u see thousands of stumps
nothing but stumps
the whole bare land wif stumps

in a sense it really hurt me,i dunn0 y
it juz seems so sad & everything

& den it oso opens up my eyes 2 de deforestation happening ar0und us..its really very sad,juz the scene of the stumps,like never ending stumps
=(

& another 1 is 2day
whereby faci was saying dat DNA replication
there are usually little/very small/no mistakes during replication
wow
im so blur & everything
but my body n0es(:

really opened my eyes oso..how dat my DNA & stuff are so awes0me & all dat(:
so detailed(:

No comments: