Thursday, October 1, 2009

i juz had a haircut!! =D
oh

but anyway i dun think its nice=(
my hair lo0ks very..hmm..puffy?
like very thick den like mushroom head

yea=(
haiix
dun like it=(

lunched wif my sis!! hahas im getting al0ng better wif my sis n0w,i think(:
niiceniice lunch!!=D

went h0me & immediately rushed 4 de t0ilet..wakaka^^

oh & went 2 see d0ct0r yesterday,after countless naggings from my m0m=(
& den mom & doc had a great time talking ab0ut me n0t drinking al0tta water while the thermometer was stuck in my m0uth so i cant deny & fight back..=(
hmphs

& my mom wanted 2 buy ribena!! hahas managed 2 persuade her 2 buy de big bottle syrup 1,c0z previously i saw they haf a cute free water bottle!! so super cute!! wanted 2 get it!! but unf0rtunately i think de promoti0n over liao lor=(
so couldnt get it,c0z no m0re=( sad sehh

managed 2 persuade my mom 2 buy oreos & choc chip co0kies too!! who0ts!!

&&&&&&&!!
NORTHPOINT IS GONNA HAF FAMOUS AMOUS!! OMGOMGOMGOMG!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
HAPPY SEH!!
i abs0lutely LOVE famous amos!! yummilici0us!!(:
hahas cant wait 4 it 2 open!!

oh.
& i still haven completed my pp-.-
stop procrastinating!(:

No comments: