Tuesday, September 30, 2008

whee~ 2day monday, 2morrow & wednesday NO NEED GO SCHOOL!!

anyway..if i didn't g0 school 2day means 5 days holidays,sat,dun,mon,tues,wed..HAIX

went class,total my class g0t 16 ppl including me,msn group conver wif pam,tony,aaronn&ch

den decided 2 PON!! i really liked the problem 4 the day..coz when i understand rite,it seemed juz sooooooooo fun..but told pam&tony dat i gonna pon le so decided not 2 g0 back on my words..

so anyway i tried my best 2 help find examples of paradox,which i really found more&more interesting..sorta regretted wanting 2 leave,but c my faci face uh,haix..she really gimme the motivation 2 pon, 1st meeting 2nd meeting not a single smile..这么strict for wad?!

anyway~ so ponned wif pam&tony,actually ch oso coming de lor..den we couldn't find him..even g0 his CLASS find him,they say he left but we didn't c him..turns out he waited at w1,den urgent,went toilet,come out never c us,left -.- 等一下会死吗?!

so we went cwp watch painted skin..wahh so touching..i almost cry sia..almost cry = g0t tears in my eyes but never flow out so means never actually cry^^

DONNIE YEN IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL!! hahas=p my sis influence de..HAHA he is hot ok?! hahas

den after the movie,drank WATERMELON JUICE,我的最爱~

HAHA den went home ALONE coz tony g0ing back rp play badminton wif aaron & his frenz,pam meeting HER pinqian..

den went home & read e book shamini lent me..heehee thanks wor!!

den slack slack slack..yups..bye~

No comments: