Monday, September 1, 2008

whew i got alot of things 2 update abt..info overload..hahas coz its gonna b on wednesday thursday friday and saturday all crammed into 1 post..but nvm i post 2 rmb,so if ppl dun wanna read i understand coz its SO LONG! urgh..hahas:P

WEDNESDAY
wednesday was my beloved class bbq+chalet..actually it is mroe of bbq la..coz oni 4 ppl stayed at the chalet,wif their bf/gf..hahas..there were quite alot of ppl who went 2 the bbq..met soffie & alson @ woodlands interchange den we go take bus 168..den meet leonard..den hahas alson say me lehz!!

dun think i 4got this..haha!! he sat wif soffie,behind me..on double decker bus!! i love double deckers!! i took photos but shall not upload on dis post..hahas..so anyway he said 2 me something like "melissa u never pray 4 me right?" den i was like huh? confused ma..hahas..den he said he gonna get sick soon..haha!! den i got it..hahas will b keeping u in prayer la silly Lson..hahas den i dunno y i was laughing alot..den everytime i turn back wanna talk 2 alson he laugh a bit..den i will laugh laugh laugh den cannot talk..bad alson..

quite funny la..he sick den his gf wanna eat KFC!! den she couldnt finish her burger alson had 2 eat 4 her..when his throat pain already..haha!! cute la his gf,the way he say about the KFC burger thing..haha!

furthermore when i was happy dat i sitting double decker..those sillies,alson & soffie say they dunno me..so bad lor..next semester no so dumbdumb already u noe?? hahas^^ follow azizi's pet phrase:P

den reached costa sand..den went in etc etc,den limei & her bf & alex & his gf reached..den e 4 of us(leo,alson,soffie,me) went 2 put down our stuff etc etc..den others came oso(weilun,azizi & his frenz,huimin & her bf,syaq,nabilah etc etc..pls 4gif me if i 4got any of u..my memory getting HAZY..urgh) hahas den so we started bbq-ing..

was great fun!! some 'highlights' of the bbq:

limei bf BLUFF ME!! hahas & my DEAR classmates DIDN'T HELP ME!! hahas as in..limei bf pass me a green cup(i took pic btw) wif abit of water inside,he tell me its peach..den i smell AT LEAST 5 TIMES..den i thought he bluff me..he really did but not in the way dat i THOUGHT..i thought he drink peach tea(coz we bought peach tea) den pour PLAIN water inside coz the water inside the cup look like plain water..den i drink after smelling ALOT of times..den after dat it was BITTER and when i swallow it was HOT..urgh..it was ALCOHOL!! den ppl around me laugh..means they noe lehz!! so bad..bad limei's bf..tsk tsk..haha!!

den leonard oso try 2 bluff me..he put coke & the alcohol & ask me 2 drink..say its peach tea..SMELLED LIKE PEACH OSO!! the alcohol smell so strong la!! lucky i smarter le..remembered he mixed b4 dat,coke & alcohol..so didnt try..lucky man..whew..hahas

ALCOHOL IS BITTER!! dun like it..urgh..hahas dunno how come ppl like..mayb they noe how 2 appreciate it ba..not me..haha!^^

den oso got a cat! i scared of cat..den got praying mantis!! damn cute,FROM FAR..hahas limei so brave,not scared..*clap! clap! clap!* hahas ya lor den after dat took alot of photos..hahas

den went home but late so no more mrt..den syaq nicenice mom sent me,soffie & weilun home..me 1st of course..hahas! den i sat on syaq lap coz not enough space..scared i heavy so use my leg 2 try 2 not put my whole weight on her..den when i got off the car..my leg hurt like crazy..den waited 4 my mom at viod deck coz dun dare take lift alone,was 12.30 liddat..den was playing wif my lip..peeling la..den my whole leg was trembling..& den my whole hand trembled & i couldnt make my lip..i was SO SCARED!! den i said small lil prayers,hoping my mom come down faster..FINALLY SHE CAME!! whoots!~ hahas den went home sleep zzzzzzzz

THURSDAY
went shareen house coz she feeling down recently..den she was very surprised 2 c us(emily ruth & me) den after dat talk talk den went home..hahas^^

FRIDAY
friday went wif pam 2 get my testimonial den go sentosa..ya no sun,so we slack around,went 2 eat ice cream,den slack slack around etc etc..den went 2 the beach..den got some event going on,got a few groups of adults running about..den they ask me & pam help them!! den we had 2 lie on the sand & wave our hands,along wif them..haha!! den they VERY NICE CAN?? bought us slurpees!! hahas green apple flavour..den after dat we slack slack,draw draw in the sand..den went 2 the place we went 2 last time..den after dat went clarke quay eat fish & chips

den after eating we play lightsticks..den at a bridge there we sit at the railing..VERY THICK 1,wont fall 1 hahas den pam & i keep jumping down & up..hahas fun ma..muz do dat again some day..was REAL fun..we spent alot of time there but it was SO FUN!! oso was noticing ERP charges..haha!!

den took 851 bus home..hahas i wore a lightstick(a thicker 1) on my arm den wore 2 thin lightsticks put 2gether as a 'necklace' haha!! den go home not scared coz im BRIGHT!! hahas den got guys ask pam 4 number..& she gave them her cousin,carmen's number..she uh..always liddat haha!!

had great fun too!!

SATURDAY
had prayer meet,went amk..den after dat went service..was fun!! dunno y dis week got dance..similar 2 JUMP concert 1..but i missed abit coz i went toilet..in the end it was so packed i didn't get 2 go..hahas! den after service went meridian 2 eat..think i saw pam's e37l classmate,kw..but not sure,so dun make a fool of myself..den after dat some of them went 2 eat tau huay,den i went home..haha!! lalala

nothing much happened 2day(sunday)

school starting soon..sian..i miss my w45j!! hahas love u sweeties!! hahas loved the bbq..was the BEST!!

No comments: