Wednesday, September 3, 2008

wednesday..2morrow going hong kong le..actually im quite scared & everything..i mean when i go overseas not wif my family,means wif school mah..twice wif school..once in sec 2,kuantan den sec 3,kl..hahas den now going not wif sch,not wif family,wif church brothers&sisters..

muz take care of myself!! scared can?

ALSON QUA LUI KWONG!! u better pray 4 me!! hahas kidding la:P get well soon!!

im nervous can? my mom making me more & more nervous somemore..haiyoo

she was like: if going thru the checking thing,even if people ask u help them hold stuff cannot! later got drugs den I kena..not THAT PERSON kena,so cannot
b4 going up the plane muz call her
after reach hong kong the hotel muz call her
muz noe the dunno wad number,the hongkong-singapore thingie..dunno wad she talking about oso
muz stay 2gether wif the group later lost
go there muz careful etc etc
muz gif her the number of the people going(leaders,she say)
muz print out 4 her all the info

but power,she say muz buy as many things as i can(YES last time go kuantan & kl,both occasions oso NEVER BUY ANYTHING coz i hate shopping)

yes i get the idea! w45jians say muz buy souveniours 4 them,sis say muz buy couple thing&clothes 4 her,muz go do the put in coin den turn turn turn dat machine(funny ideas she haf^^) den muz buy laopobing 4 my mom's side,my dad's side,my neighbour & 4 my family..hahas!!

i HATE SHOPPING!!

hahas bubyes going 4 the meeting le,toodles~

No comments: