Tuesday, September 9, 2008

rp is MAD

hahas told pam i would start wif dis,anyway,WAD SCHOOL IN IT'S RIGHT MIND WOULD START SCHOOL ON A WEDNESDAY/THRUSDAY?!

yea dats e reason..anyway went hongkong 4 e lc & den thus issed 1st 3 days of crucial class bonding lessons..hahas was super worried..

but had fun all e same! but it was way tiring..i enjoy sleeping..which is something dat i was deprived of in hk

anyway didnt take many photos..if any1 who noes my blog & sees this & has photos & is willing 2 send me pls send me! thanks hahas! but if dun haf/dun wan/never c den nvm ba hahas at least i got the memories hahas..pics would b nice coz my MOM IS NAGGING ME 2 SHOW HER PICS! oh no..haha! i told her i take very little,she confirm wanna kill me..heh heh:P

ah well

anyway on 2 a diff topic..my class is nice,quiet but they bonded le(yea wifout ME!!) hahas but they're very nice 2 me too!! comfortable class

dun ask me y but i was bathing i was thinking 2 myself:
wad if i had some fatal disease which would take my life in a few months? like cancer? hahas soffie,right after i told him,he said this(i copy paste from msn):

melissa~faith♫ says:
den after dat i thought
melissa~faith♫ says:
wad if i die
melissa~faith♫ says:
den i was thinking of how blessed i was
- she' s my & . ღღღღღღღ lovesvintage.bs.com says:
u ok nt
- she' s my & . ღღღღღღღ lovesvintage.bs.com says:
y suddenly tink of tat
- she' s my & . ღღღღღღღ lovesvintage.bs.com says:
choi2
- she' s my & . ღღღღღღღ lovesvintage.bs.com says:
cannot die leis
melissa~faith♫ says:
YA
melissa~faith♫ says:
muz find my prince charming


after dat soffie seemed like quite worried..hahas im quite ok la silly^^ juz thinking aloud la! cannot make my korkor worried,later he angry..never c him angry b4..later scary..haha!! later he dun wanna talk 2 me i got no1 2 kajiao HAHA! thanks tho!

anyway i was thinking how blessed i was

pri 1-6:
pri 1-3 hung out wif jennifer & yvonne..they were great frenz!
pri 4 hung out wif 4A2 class gals
pri 5-6 hung out wif 5A2/6A2 ppl,same class..like jiamin,cheryl,fatin,dewi,suriane,valeri,denise,jonah,weikiong,huifong etc etc..LOADS
really blessed

sec 1-4
hung out wif joey,pam,mariam,sunny.siti etc etc
really blessed

poly
W45J!! rocks 2 the core..love u peeepo!
really blessed
w16a is comfortable!
really blessed

church
wonderful grp of silly,fun loving,God loving,accepting,caring etc etc ppl
thanks so much,u all grew me so much
really blessed

wanted 2 write more but my mom nagging me 2 sleep-.-"
shall go into details another day

No comments: