Thursday, September 18, 2008

dun blame me..my other blog posts r still "thinking in process"

everytime im on the bus on my way home i think of alot of things 2 blog abt..but by the time i reach home my thoughts haf flown the coop^^

anyway..alot of ppl around me getting sick..so decided 2 dedicate a post 4 them..its oni right,they mean so much 2 me^^

ALRIGHT!! sickies!! pamela(sore throat),soffie(sore throat,didn't come school 1 day i think..or more),leonard(says he alot better le but 3 days never come school according 2 soffie,i thought he play game dats y not online),tony(sore throat i THINK,not sure if he really sick anot),guisiang(fever wor),my mom(yea when she gets sick its terrible=( mostly sore throat oso),other cg members oso..like every1 sick..my class oso got some sick i think

whew..SO MANY SICKIES!! GET WELL SOON PLEASE!! really sad 2 see/hear dat u all sick wor..really please get well soon!! will keep all of u in prayer..really really..but PLEASE GO SEE DOCTOR OSO!! dun tell me no need,if not i dun think wont sick so long..hahas..so LISTEN 2 MELISSA JIEJIE!! GO SEE A DOCTOR!! serious..go polyclinic la,their meds r so cheap!!

so muz go c doc!! really!! people i care 4 r sick=( im sure others who i care 4 alot probably oso sick..coz now e sick period=( GET WELL SOON!!


oh gosh!! i miss w45j SO MUCH!! lemme gif u all a flying kiss!*muacks!* heehee!! dun get disgusted at me!! im sure u all miss me!! awww..HAHA tell u wad!! i haven cry in my new class yet!! hahas mayb my tears r specially 4 my beloved w45j?

or perhaps my class not dat bonded yet=( but nvm everything needs TIME!! im sure my class will b well bonded,coz i got ALOT OF NICE CLASSMATES!!

well gotta go sleep,bubyes!!

No comments: