Saturday, August 2, 2008

whew yes i updated juz now i noe but i wanna say stuff again coz AFTER i blogged & everything those NICE guys by the names of shawn,azizi,terence were SO nice 2 me they kept spraying water at me..WITH MY OWN BOTTLE!! goodness..shawn..alot of times already!! den azizi & terence oso made me..poor lil melissa..innocent & defenseless=(

haha!! actually it all started wif me squirting shawn..ABIT..den shawn spray ALOT..den after a while ok le..den shawn go kajiao me..bad shawn..cleaner come in he tell the cleaner dat he raping me..-.-" anyway he didn't,he tickle me..yupyup..azizi & terence oso keep tickling me..bad azizi bad terence..hmph..haha!

den dunno how the spraying started..den all attack me..EVEN PAMELA!! bad pam u supposed 2 b on MY side..but no she helped them=( anyway den terence pour a glass of water over me..urgh..den say johanes my bf..goodness no la!! haiyo how on earth do i prove dat im an innocent lil girlie?! hahas i gif up..i try 'threatening' terence he oso not scared..haiz haiz wad 2 do?:P hahas

actually terence oso quite poor thing coz in the lift he squashing me rite,i scream scream scream den his poor ear,den BEST..his 2 frenz ran off wifout him..haha!! orbie!!

anyway stop it wif the johanes thing or i'll KILL U ALL,proper proper KILL..hahas:P

i love my class!! full of fun & laughter..^^ heehee lazy 2 upload pics=(

No comments: