Saturday, August 16, 2008

whee~ holidays now but haf been staying home..sian la..i wan outings please? hahas heard dat alson was planning bbq? soffie was asking around the date when ppl will b free..den he asked me next friday..sian next friday not free..haix..i miss you all 2 bits & pieces! until now the whole thing of changing class haven settle in my mind,haven process finish so im still quite blur tho sometimes i will crycry=(

i miss you all lots!! lets haf some informal outings yea? like dat time shopping (tho i absolutely HATE shopping) or dat time the badminton (tho i dunno how 2 play & cant sweat)..yups wanna spend more time wif u all!!

hahas haf been staying at home..either watch olympics or if olympics dun haf at the moment or dun interest me(weight-lifting) den i'll watch cartoons hahas^^ tom & jerry especially makes me happy haha!!

den anyway 2day i watched ALOT of different sports..i watched (no order de coz i dun remember which ones i watched 1st) gymnastics(love it),diving,swimming,track,high jump,shot put and tennis!! hahas!! singapore got into the finals..hahas^^

& i was happily telling my mom i watched alot den my mom say i got alot of time hahas! & when i was watching the 1500m men's race wif my dad i told my dad: this reminds me of the time i ran 400m in secondary school 4 athletics





& got last..of course=(

hahas & oso ran 200m..& got 2nd last..haix sad rite?? hahas i got 2 know some ppl there coz i was the oni gal from northland running 400m & some others were the oni 1s from their school participating 4 dat event but anyway i didnt haf msn so we never keep in touch le=(

staying at home is way NOT FUN!! seriously..i juz sit around & it gets all stuffy tho i haf the windows open & i sweat like crazy & my whole body itches & is reddish..haix when will dis allergy end?! urgh makes me so mad..haix

w45j lets meet up more please? i really miss you all!!

No comments: