Monday, August 11, 2008

whew im so touched & im so sad yet i feel so priviledged..hahas

reason: because of my beloved w45j family^^ u all r more den juz ANOTHER CLASS..no way!! i never had such a crazy class!! hmm..in all other classes i've been 2,no1 ever piggy-back me b4(shawn,azizi,soffie),no1 ever splash me water b4(shawn,azizi,terence,alson,leonard),no1 ever made me laugh at myself..every1 in class helped me thru my tough times,den helped me 2 laugh about it(especially adventure learning thingie^^)

& the reason y i feel sad is coz of everything,the semester is ending,the class is splitting,the people r emailing/writing stuff 2 each other..azizi's 'speech' on friday touched me alot..really!! hahas^^ got an email from kalai..really very sweet!! got an email from alson korkor..hahas! he say im like a little sister hahas..very sweet of u..thanks 4 accepting me the way i m haha!! noisy & irritating hahas^^ tong's emails of pictures & his note calling me meimei & asking me not 2 cry..hahas^^ & juz talking 2 my w45j family makes me smile coz they r so sweet & so caring & they really accept me JUZ THE WAY I M..which i feel should b hard coz i dun think i could stand a melissa tan shi min^^ but so sweet..hahas

some nicknames i got dis sem: pam(tho not in my class) called me unglam baby shi,azizi called me the baby of w45j,alson called me small little sister,tong call me mei mei,soffie calls me meimei/melmel,hahas & im always being taken care of by my sweetie pies hahas!! later they c liao their hair stand haha!!

but i feel so priviledge because im in dis w45j family,i wouldn't trade these memories of mine these 4 months wif them 4 anything else,coz dats the most wonderful thing i haf about them..memories which last 4ever^^ & of course the pics heehee^^ its a priviledge 2 b in the same class as u all,dearies!!

& sillies..cannot 4get me hor!! if not i'll kill u all..hahas kidding la..really cant bear 2 change class coz this class is so wonderful!! not perfect because..well because lor! hahas anyway..

i love my w45j family!!ღ

lets haf more outings!! rmb tues going out after school & probably wed going sentosa wor!! attendance is compulsory hahas^^

No comments: