Wednesday, August 13, 2008

semester has officially ended..and i can't help but feel like crying..

haf been quite down these few days..in fact i've been crying la..& my eyes water at sudden times..hahas i think even my classmates would haf noticed..but when im wif them i dunno..i will feel so at ease and so happy..but when i reach home i will feel SO SAD..like dat time oso..when moving from youth..den when wif them oso happy happy but go home den will cry..hahas im a crybabie..but im really so gonna miss u all..like..no1 2 kajiao,no1 2 kick,no1 2 laugh at,no1 2 cry 2,no1 2 everything!! haix miss u all lots already..its heartbreaking 2 noe next semester we won't be in the same class..haiz really saddening..i noe we'll b frenz 4ever but i doubt we'll b as close..makes me so down down=(

chocked full of memories,these short 4 months..tell u the truth,i have NEVER gotten so close to people in such a short time before,serious!! i mean 1stly i like having friends but when new class,all new faces,i will dun dare 2 talk de..mayb juz laugh at funny things ppl say/do..but im so glad you all accepted me the way i m & even let me join you all etc..^^

& furthermore,i oni noe u all a short FOUR MONTHS!! its really a miracle we bonded so fast!! i mean after classes there are bound 2 b hugs traded to & fro..juz dat not me oni ma haha!! i can juz hear azizi saying 'next sem no1 will do dis kind of thing 2 u lei!' hahas yes i get the idea,dats y im so nice i let u cuties tickle me HAHA!!

& i will miss ur 'taupok's in the lift!! hahas really!! i remember always terence start de lor!! bad terence..den soffie either never help or laugh at me..bad soffie..den the rest ALWAYS join in & taupok me 1..bad bad..hahas..cannot believe it right?? i will miss the 'taupok's?? hahas i dunno,at least i bonded wif u all even thru lift rides(yes always kajiao me 1 bad ppl^^)

im VERY sad about changing classes..i hope u all liked the ppt i made..i noe its nothing much but its all our memories so i hope u all will like it^^ dun worrie no matter how ugly u ppl THINK u all look,u all look gorgeous!! beauty is in the eyes of the beholder & i think you all look wonderful^^

anyway i really wanna thank u sweeties who sent emails 2 me & all dat..& 4 all the "last hugs" of the semester!! yups from every1..like really almost every1 lahz!! dis class is SO WARM!! i mean not literally..but so warm hearted or something..i love hugs hahas!! really appreciate it..hahas i noe dat u all r sad oso..so i shall b STRONG!! so shall cry at home & not infront of u all haha!!i'll try 2 send my beloved w45j-ians the ppt..but too big so i'll find a way 2 make it smaller tho im a computer idiot..heehee..

missing u all lots..

when i hear the graduation song i almost cried lehz=( but didnt coz was on bus,later cry on bus ppl think im crazy nutty person..yup..i noe i;ve said dis umpteen times but lemme say it from e bottom of my heart..

w45j i love u
thanks for tolerating my irritating giggles
thanks for always being there,listening 2 me cry
thanks for always listening 2 me cry but not scolding me tho i cry 4 dumb & lame reasons^^
thanks for accepting me
thanks for loving me..tho im irritating
thanks for ALLOWING me 2 love u all..tho im irritating^^
thanks for letting ME be ME & not expecting me 2 change coz i wont b melissa tan shi min anymore^^
thanks for being U
thanks for everything,sweethearts~

graduation(friends forever)
And so we talked all night about the rest of our lives
Where we're gonna be when we turn 25
I keep thinking times will never change
Keep on thinking things will always be the same
But when we leave this year we won't be coming back
No more hanging out cause we're on a different track
And if you got something that you need to say
You better say it right now cause you don't have another day
Cause we're moving on and we can't slow down
These memories are playing like a film without sound
And I keep thinking of that night in June
I didn't know much of love
But it came too soon
And there was me and you
And then we got real blue
Stay at home talking on the telephone
We would get so excited and we'd get so scared
Laughing at ourselves thinking life's not fair
And this is how it feels

As we go on
We remember
All the times we
Had together
And as our lives change
Come Whatever
We will still be
Friends Forever

So if we get the big jobs
And we make the big money
When we look back now
Will our jokes still be funny?
Will we still remember everything we learned in school?
Still be trying to break every single rule
Will little brainy Bobby be the stockbroker man?
Can Heather find a job that won't interfere with her tan?
I keep, I keep thinking that it's not goodbye
Keep on thinking it's a time to fly
And this is how it feels

As we go on
We remember

All the times we
Had together

And as our lives change
Come Whatever
We will still be

Friends Forever

La, la, la, la:
Yeah, yeah, yeah
La, la, la, la:
We will still be friends forever

Will we think about tomorrow like we think about now?
Can we survive it out there?
Can we make it somehow?
I guess I thought that this would never end
And suddenly it's like we're women and men
Will the past be a shadow that will follow us 'round?
Will these memories fade when I leave this town
I keep, I keep thinking that it's not goodbye
Keep on thinking it's a time to fly

As we go on
We remember

All the times we
Had together

And as our lives change
Come Whatever
We will still be

Friends Forever

everytime i hear dis i will cry..lets keep each other updated about our lives and everything okies?? LOVE U ALL 4EVER!!

i HATE change hahas coz i adapt slowly=(

No comments: