Tuesday, August 5, 2008

hmm where should i start? i oso dunno..

anyway 2day is computing+math & i personally find it NOT easy tho the faci says its easy (he everything oso easy 1 la)

hahas lunch decided 2 eat waffle,dragged poor weilun down wif me 2 buy my beloved waffle..yupyup..his stomach pain..hope u get well soon!! going 4 xray rite? can 1 can 1 dun worrie..u muz get well soon ok?? u my victim u noe?? i always bully u hahas!! get well soon silly weilun!!^^

anyway so 2day 4 some dunno wad reason the msn conversation i was added into consisted of leonard,his gf leticia (did i spell correct?),soffie,syaq,azizi..yup & me la!! den they talk talk talk..den leo lovey dovey (yucks ew urgh *vomits*) i get disgusted by dis easily ok? so please la not on msn wif so many ppl la,go private msn conversation la! =)

den those WONDERFUL people (i mean those in my class who r in the msn conversation) decided 2 b SOOOOOOOO nice 2 me(at least they THOUGHT they were being nice 2 me),that they decided 2 add,guess who? yup terence & johanes..haiz nothing 2 say..wad NICE classmates i haf..haiz=(

yaya they always say me la=( & i can juz see azizi saying "next sem no1 will do dis 2 u,u noe anot?" yesyes i get the idea..now every1 is using dat phrase when kajiaoing each other..wad a good reason 2 kajiao others haha!!

but please la even if next sem no1 say me & another guy i wont miss it..really..hahas so please s~t~o~p!! even syaq oso kajiao me..i help u,u noe=( haha!! kidding la:P

whew i really cannot bear 2 leave dis class but the johanes thing i can do wifout..really..hahas wad is wrong wif u all uh?? is there even a teensy weensy lil part of me dat says im attracted 2 him?? im not even like fren wif him la..haiz hopeless case wadever i say u all oso wont care=(

& im having cough & flu now..again..sian la serves me rite,thought i ok le i went 2 eat choc waffle,& i shall stick by my stand dat some1 keeps cursing me dats y i sneeze & not coz im sick..hahas

im a good girl ok? i drink lotsa water coz i like my bottle heehee^^ wah saying about water,2day weilun spray water at me ah,my laptop wet..scared me..lucky still ok,still can work..den after dat leonard spray into my shirt..urgh make me feel like i juz pee-ed..don't i haf 'wonderful' classmates??

soffie u BETTER update ah if not u DIE i'll KILL u..u supposed 2 b on my side u oso not on my side..bad soffie..hmph..hahas:P

was singing lil kid's song:P the do rei mi fa so la tee do

DOE,a deer,a female deer~
RAY,a drop of golden sun~
ME,a name i call myself~
FAR,a long long way 2 go~
SEW,a needle pulling thread~
LA,a note 2 follow so~
TEA,a drink wif jam & bread~ (or issit bread & jam?)
dat will bring us back 2 DO~~~ do rei mi fa so la tee do,so do~

hahas like deprived childhood but was singing it around the house so ya decided 2 put on my blog heehee^^

No comments: