Monday, November 23, 2009

(:
thursday sis came over 2 rp 2 study in library cuz woodlands library was crowded
met her,brought her 2 library etc
genetics lesson,didn't pay much attention,busy playing my icy tower
probs will get a B or something
shouldn't get a C, every1 was not very active in class,according 2 faci, de problem to0 easy
too little things 2 research,oni jasper aka single eyelid did alot of research
unfortunately his lappy g0t prob during 3rd meeting
in de end he didnt present, oni "advertise" our chosen model
oh well
he was comical tho
hahaha

sis helped me loads wif my pp poster!! whoots!! xiexieee!(:

met tings,tings shepherd mee(: hahas
after dat met pam,discuss where 2 print our pp posters
end up decided 2 pon sch on friday 2 go bugis sunshine plaza 2 print
lemme promote it
its quality is GREAT!! seeing other ppl de uhh,mine really good quality ok!
anyway~ the uncle oso v funny(:

den left our pp posters at the shop,pam & i went SHOPPING at bugis street
finally bought cheapo sandals(:
its small,but when i tried a bigger size it was too loose
haiix
i gt weird feet

after dat went back 2 collect our posters & bus-ed back 2 yishun
long johns-ed
(:
had fun wif crazy pam
kept singing christmas song 2 make her ps in bugis street=D

rushed 2 scho0l 4 my genetics
kanchiong spider cuz i reached like 420
omg!

somemore once i reached class de 1st thing i said :"JIAWIN!! U CAME!!"
hahas missed him like crazy
silly boy luhh he
his passport dat time stolen so he didnt come for wednesday ut plus thurday's lesson
thank God his new passport made already=D
very small boy boy 1,always patpat my head somemore
dat time field trip he pat pat at least 4 ppl's head,den he say every1 de hair very hot
HAHAHAHA(:
ruth should noe how cute he is riite!! HAHA!!

lucky gt ravi & deanna help me get 6p
whee

dat day ut was really God bless de
seriously
uts ALWAYS start on time
& at 427 my lappy STILL very laggy
die already la!!
kanchiong-ed
lucky all my nicenice classmates calmed me down(:
ard dat time den oni i managed 2 put de 6ps in my laptop
but,wah,God blessed!!
my ut started,2 MINS LATE
meaning i had time 2 prepare & all dat
omg,thank God!!

den ut started
ok la,no confidence 4 all my uts

after ut supposed 2 g0 wif ruth 2 ikea 2 buy stuff
but ut end liao dat single eyelid guy go whack my head
of course i wanna whack him back rite!!
he ran outta de class & locked me in de class,somemore outside still can insult me
he power
stupid single eyelid!! HAHA
finally he say he tired he came back into class,i wanna kick him he say dun kick his butt
later flatflat
he say guys should haf perky butts
-.-
his weird logic

rushed off 2 meet ruth&lianjie
went 2 woodlands inter 2 take bus
same bus as mable & her bf, SP, and yiliang from my previous sem
coolness!! hahas

finally reached, den walk walk ard,i bought markers!! happy wif them=D

ate wif ruth&lianjie,talktalk as usual, crapped alot of course
bus-ed home
waited 4 de dumb bus like almost 30mins-.-
lucky never reach home TOOOOO late
(:

saturday PP,overslept,lucky sis came into de room den i woke up
in de end i cabbed 2 scho0l from yishun mrt there
wah i like reached ON THE DOT
12noon outside the class

lucky songzhi sms me tell me de details etc,make me less kanchiong
nonetheless i ran from the busstop opposite de school all de way till ar0und OSC there
crazy gal running

pp was scary!! 2 me la~
but over liao its like a sigh of relief
ut1 over,pp over
whee!!

usher training class at 330, met ruth b4 dat 2 buy stuff
ate crispy chicken
should haf ate meesua + yami yougurt
i need my weekly dose of yami yougurt
didnt get 2 eat it dis week
sobs=(

usher training class was short cuz we started late

after dat was ushering
i take over jolene 4 de day
i suck at it
kanchiong dao~
sarah & cedric kept laughing at me 4 being kanchiong
thank God for sarah 4 helping me so so much
she should haf been de 1 la,i feel, 2 take over jolene
wouldn't haf survived wifout her
she coordinated everything luhh!!
& cedric oso kept helping me
i think i didnt even do anything l0r!

dis week service somemore its different
holy comm after sermon
flustered
in de end it was abit messy, holy comm cups sitting around at the aisles

thank God 4 ben oso sia
th0 he 1st time stage usher
but he still keep helping out

super funny,we had prayer meet 1 hour after service,as a whole PolyDINS
he thought its oni tp, he told me he had prayer meet [scared me sia,i thought TP gonna pray till prayer meet start,meaning they never eat at all!!]
turns out it was de PolyDINS prayermeet
hahahaha
im n0t much better, i thought it was the whole church having prayer meet
=D

i absolutely cant lead
being a follower / support i think i still caan ba
but leader?
no way man

housekeeping after service

after dat had usher test
hahahaha

left like 15mins 2 buy food & eat
cuz we ushering 4 prayer meet oso
rushed 2 buy
stupid longjohns guy never gimme my cheese
pay 4 nothing
hmph

ruthed 2 eat,den gave de holy com wash up cg 2 eat oso
cuz they really no time 2 eat at all

rushed 2 weewee & usher
but too late, doors already open
rushed in 2 try 2 help
actually dun need help l0r
=D
funny cedric

went off at 1030 wif ruth
home sweet home!!

No comments: