Wednesday, November 25, 2009

2day same team as songzhi,brendan,jasper & mable
heehee super funny luhh(:

last week jasper & mable were "fighting" about mable's hair and how her different hairstyles make her more seductive,leading 2 mable saying that she can seduce jasper, den she ask jasper which part of her seduce him most..her hair,eyes or BO
BO-.- can u believe it?! hahas power luh they all

dis week about mable's intelligence
hahahahaha
jasper is a KID!! pri scho0l uhh he,still wanna draw a line & dun let mable cross the line
(:


ks 2day asked me if a guy in our class were 2 say he like me, which guy would i wan?
i immediately rattled off FOUR guys names(:
jasper
SP
jiawin
naoto

HAHAHAHA
hey they are nice people wad
jasper is very silly & hardworking
SP is quiet quiet 1,but oso very funny 1
jiawin is silly like a little kid & he always patpat my head hahas
naoto is quiet quiet shy shy 1,cute cute 1 hahas

& uhh,after dat i think awhile uhh
eh actually ziguang oso i will count in seh!!
ziguang funny funny 1 ma,& oso very smart
hahas they say i flirt..sobs=(

forced dedrick,ks & jasper 2 tell me theirs
hahahaha i actually told jasper i mentioned his name
he no reaction
always ignoring me 1,dat stupid single eyelid
hahahahaha(:
ks told jiawin & jiawin say he love me
HAHAHAHA
im always saying i love people,so dun be stumbled!!(:

anyway its not like i really would wan them 2 like me wad,its juz dat there are really nice guys in my class
HAHA
if any of u gals out there see they guy de characteristic nice i matchmake u all laaa?=p
HAHAHAHAHA!!
plus point: they are all very nice people!(:
hahahahahaha matchmaking agency(:

ops..i better go do my rj

No comments: