Thursday, November 5, 2009

haven been bl0gging 4 quite some time=(
nothing much 2 bl0g ab0ut
my life has been pretty much blah

seld0m meet silly bestie already=(
miss spending time wif her
times always clashing somehow or another

plus my new shoes spoilt!!
oh joy.
its like haven even half a sem & its spoilt & repaired once,& spoils again

as i t0ld my sis,i wanna drag her 2 far east or something & buy a pair of cheapo sandals
cuz thru experience, cheapo shoes last longer
& i wanna pull her 2 buy jeans wif me too!!(:

& anyway i dunno wad else 2 bl0g ab0ut

oh!oh!
i actually haf scandals in my class ALREADY
all made up when i lunched wif my classmates yesterday
& of course we have alot of scandals all ar0und cuz they were b0red & started scandalising every1

& initially my scandal was naoto,cuz we both offered 2 buy drinks 4 our classmates,but different classmates
somehow they link dat we wanna g0 buy 2gether [wth? hahahaha]
so thus the scandal
hahas
i dun mind can?!
he's cute ok!
& he shyshy 1,always talk so soft!!
HAHA i never team wif him b4 hahas(: but he always speak very soft,even during presentation
i did comment 2 jiawei b4 dat he very shy
hahahahahaha

but den after awhile they decided 2 change it 2 dedrick
dedrick?! like EVERY SINGLE DAY wifout fail he has 2 suan me?! calls me auntie all de time
plus env science we changed team,& it sorta became my chem team,cuz 4 outta 5 0f us are in the chemistry team,which is really funny & super fun!!(:

& the way 2 kajiao jasper is 2 call him "dan yan pi" [aka single eyelid]
learnt from deanna
jasper suans deanna dat she's short & suans me dat i haf pea-sized brain
brendan started the pea-sized brain thing & jasper continued it
deanna started the single eyelid thing & i continued it

hahahahaha(:
i do like my class alot!!(:



(:

No comments: