Friday, November 21, 2008

whew..i gotta get it 0ut..in sh0rt..my enterprise faci sucks

well i did say i was saying it short..c0z im so angry!!

firstly..my faci,is always late..its a miracle he was early 2day 4 1st break c0z we haf ut..pr0bably the reas0n why he is early 4 dis time's ut is c0z its enterprise ut

besides,he t0ld us 2 c0me back by 1130 and guess wad? yes,he came 2 class at 1154..we already say..by 12 if he dun c0me we will g0..den he came in at 1154 wif the LAMEST EXCUSE dat he is sick dats y-.-

oh rite,so? i had a super bad tummyache b4 scho0l & alm0st cried in the t0ilet c0z it was so painful..do u c me coming in halfway during ut saying i had tummyache s0 the time sh0uld be pushed back or something? den he sick den he push back our time..lucky i didnt get gastric th0^^

& dats n0t all..0h no..it d0esn't end so fast..during 3rd meeting,it starts at 230 4 us..so ok..we had our ppt d0ne since 1st break0ut anyway [since he decided 2 gif himself a 30min slacking time] den guess wad? he came at 3 & gave the very same excuse that he was sick dats y..ok granted,gif him the benefit of the doubt, say he IS sick..but he himself is not ollowing the school rules, and expects us to follow it..so angry..besides, if he sick why dun rush home after scho0l? still stay in my class so l0ng..

s0me classmates planning 2 write 2 the m0dule chair..initially i felt it was s0rta bad..but the more i think the more i feel dat it sh0uld b submitted..

my whole class was so angry during presentation almost all of us rushed through 0ur slides and super sian l0r we..& we kept d0ing the sign out & sign in thing,den hadi put 'hi faci' & edwin put something like 'nice 1'

i was amused by it c0z dats the 0ni interesting thing abt less0ns 2day,den the dumb faci asked us 2 st0p-.-

& if he finds my bl0g,den im seriously saying..to0 bad,besides i depend more on uts anyway,my daily grades aren't go0d..if he wanna fail me etc,i g0t n0thing 2 say..my class is my witness as 2 wad kinda attitude he gifs us

s0rrie i juz g0tta get it 0ut..i was seri0usly angry juz n0w,so angry i didn't even listen in class much,c0z i really cant stand it..4g0t 2 ask edwin 2 send me cs..c0z he say ne0pets is a lame game.HAHA^^

No comments: