Monday, November 3, 2008

MAKE UP ITCHES!!

SERIOUSLY!! had usher duty yesterday & ushers haf 2 put n make up-.- sad rite? poor me..but of course,i so pro at putting make up dat jolene had 2 help me put the dunn0 wad powder thingie & rachel had 2 help me put the eye thingie & the thing that makes the cheek look pinkish..

anyway so..usher duty was fun as usual^^ den during the sermon i went 2 sit at the area i was assigned 2..den my face was like super itchy..OH DID I MENTION DAT I HAF SENSITIVE SKIN?! hahas..so i was multi tasking during the serm0n.seriously..

during the sermon i was
-listening
-writing
-scratching my face-.-

power..every few minutes i had 2 scratch my face..c0z it was really itchy..i even had bumps on my face which itched after i put 0n the make up..=(

and den 0so..when pe0ple r nodding at the sermon,i nod and scratch my face-.- seriously itchy..mayb im allergic? hahas i really dunn0..either dat or im simply N0T used 2 having this weird thing called MAKE UP on my face=(

complain 2 cedric he dun believe me..HAHA..so bad rite?! no la actually its c0z im the oni weird 1 wif dis weird problem i think..=(

make up itches like crazy..my face g0t bumps which r itchy after i put on the make up=( & the bumps r still here tho its no longer itchy..thank G0d=)

No comments: