Saturday, November 29, 2008

0kies i n0e its time 2 update!

s000..lemme tell u..when i reached h0me on m0nday, my parents t0ld me dat..

2 cutie hamsters escaped from the new cage!! 0ut of 4 g0t 2 escaped..actually g0t 3 escaped but 1 was caught easily so it was practically put back int0 the cage alm0st immediately,my dad caught it^^

s0 anyway the thing is dat 2 hamsters were still M.I.A..sad rite? den so we concluded: its either in the living ro0m or its in the ro0m my mom has the sewing machine etc[which we term "ma's ro0m"]

so we put out food etc in the living ro0m and in ma's ro0m..den we went 2 sleep at around 12 plus, c0z dats the time we finished putting 0ut the stuff, the fo0d and water etc etc

s0 we went 2 sleep..already very very super de duper tired already..

den at around 3 plus in the night,midnight,i moved my leg 2 the bott0m left of my bed,den funny, it was c0ld and super wet..

0H MY G0SH!! my aircon was dripping and thus it dripped on my bed..sad la..den i went 2 find my mom

i open the do0r..den right at the entrance of my sis & my bedro0m do0r..WAS A HAMSTER
guess wad i did..

i screamed [short 0ne..& n0t very l0ud] c0z i was super surprised and shocked..0f c0urse my dearie hamster started running away fr0m me..

den i cl0sed the do0r and calmed myelf d0wn l0r..since it was practically the shock of my life luh!!

so it went like: scream,shut the do0r,calm down,open do0r again

so dumb=P

s0 after i calmed down sufficiently i went 2 find my mom den she g0t a bucket 2 put so the flo0r wont be wet..den i t0ld my m0m i saw hummie[i call the hamsters hummie,my sis calls them hammie] den my mom decided 2 try & catch it..it ran SO FAST,we didnt manage 2..den s0 went 2 put the bucket 4 the aircon

i dun like the airc0n..it was my favourite blanket l0r!! i was so sad l0r!! c0z rite,dat blanket the picture cute cute 1,furthermore its warm warm 1..i like it^^

so anyway finally fell back asleep..

den juz the day before,my hamster was caught!! one oni..we haf no clue as to where the other 1 is..

my dad caught it wif a.....drum roll please~
A FISHNET.. power lah my dad..

so 1 more caught!! we str0ngly believe the other 1 escaped outta the h0use le..

haix=(

No comments: