Tuesday, November 4, 2008

i can juz feel it being t0ld 2 me

M0VE 0N LA MELISSA TAN SHI MIN!

g0t al0t of reas0ns 4 dis post la but i shall oni point out 0ne~

w45j

last time we were super cl0se rite? & we had out class culture of hugs rite? everything changed..

it's like the unspoken rule: during these 16 weeks we xtra cl0se so we can d0 well and after the 16 weeks we juz leave each 0ther al0ne & please dun lo0k 4 me i dun wanna c u

wonderful rite? i see all the pe0ple online,even if we talk its so short,even if we talk its 4 ppts,even if we talk it ends within 10 sentences,or even less..

last time everytime u all tag my bl0g..etc etc..but now i c none except terence de..& its 2 kajiao me lor..HAHA..but thanks la mister fbt..HAHA..but now oso no haf le

wad was dat abt staying cl0se & everything? now when i c u all i noe better den 2 rush forward 4 a hug..coz i noe dat the response i'll get is the sian face,the "r u nuts?!" face, & certainly n0 hug

i cried like crazy,i miss u all like crazy..MISS,not MISSED..but i guess my misses were placed wrongly..

its like..16 weeks i'll stick wif u..den please leave me alone after dat & 16 weeks we're 2gether as a class,after dat we're no longer a class s0 i g0t nothing more 2 d0 wif u

its heartbreaking..& its n0t the oni 1 reas0n 4 my post..haix

No comments: