Wednesday, January 20, 2021

I hate 2021

 It's only mid-end Jan so far and I am so done with 2021.

Im apart from my work family (split into 2 offices and they are in another block), though quite afew of us are in the same block however it is the main office and the culture there is extremely different.

Im in a class which Im struggling with not because of the children showing behaviours because so far they are relatively calm (ish), but then its just the whole feel. Plus I am no longer with my favouritest colleague whom i shall not name here just incase. But I really love working together with her and then now to be able to see her in another class but not work with her, its killing me.

And I am really not doing well.


Everyday I wake up and think I wanna quit my job and I wanna stop my studies. It's so bad to the extent that every little thing triggers me and I almost raised breaking up with Tony just cuz he was thinking not to come over to stay over on one day.

I'm dying. I'm ready for 2021 to end. Infact last year I felt I almost had depression from Circuit Breaker but now I'm like maybe Circuit Breaker would be good now cuz I'm not with the people I enjoy being with at work anyway.

No comments: