Tuesday, June 14, 2016

The world now

Recently there has been so many accidents/tragedies happening. Shootings, car accidents. It feels like everyday I flip open the newspapers or I go into facebook and I see a new accident/tragedy. Or rape.

It's terrible. The word now seems to be dripping with evil and being very dark.

Sometimes I feel the response is terrible too. Regarding the Orlanda gay club shooting, a church actually came out and said the gunman was sent from God. What the fuck seriously. Blood boils. I don't know how there can be such stupid, senseless and unsympathetic people to actually say stuff like that. Who are they to judge. If they actually follow the bible, it says to love your neighbour as yourself, and also that God is the only judge. And I guess especially pissed because they come out and say stuff like that, bringing religion into it and generally worsen the impressions of Christians as a whole. One bad apple spoils the bunch. Same thing happening with Muslims.

And I just see all these things happening and I feel so.. helpless/worthless. I can't help in any way. And okay granted, these are kinda once off incidents. But I am not helping in general. I don't do volunteer work etc. Just feel like I am so useless. I don't like interacting with people and volunteer work generally requires quite abit of people skills. But yet I feel like my life has no meaning now.. Like I am living for nothing/doing nothing.

Anyway.. the world seems to be getting more and more violent. What a time to be alive. :(

1 comment:

-BIMBO said...

We are considered lucky now, because in another 30 years, we dont need humans to destroy ourselves, humans have destroyed planet Earth and they all have something else to fear. The uncontrollable. :/