Thursday, April 28, 2016

Bike Pract Lesson 3 (Part I; 3rd and 4th time)

STILL FAIL.

My 3rd time was 20 April and 4th time was 27 April. Nothing much to say about both except I seem to be getting from bad to worse.

On 20 April I actually dropped my bike twice. Insructor was nice though. He said something which I felt was really heartwarming. I was trying to lift my bike back up (and failing) and he ran over and told me wait (for him to come and help). Then he helped me pull it back up and told me "Bike spoil nvm dont later you spoil". Haha. I have never been able to lift my bike up when it fell, whole of this year. Previously years ago can. Guess I am getting weaker.

Anyway 3rd time that time I was doing the figure 8 and I think I went too low and felt something scrapping against the floor. Panicked and then mount kerb and bike crashed-.-

Failed at figure 8 cuz wobbly and ebrake because my ebrake cmi. Instructor told me my cornering was good tho. (:

However maybe because of the fall from 3rd time, during my 4th time I didnt dare to corner much and then same thing, figure 8 not very good. However instructor made us practise turning right and slope, along with figure 8, crank course and ebrake so we basically need to ride quite abit so he can observe our traffic rules as well. Stalled on the slope twice -.- And none of us passed that day. :(

My ebrake I successfully managed to all brake within the yellow lines but the instructor not pleased enough. He said too close to the yellow line.. So..okay:( I did manage to stop before the yellow line tho!! Quite upset about it, so strict.

But anyway I also know its for my own good, just really demoralised. And he said my traffic rules and checking blindspot still need improvement, so okay lor.

So Lesson 3, still fail. Next Tues is next pract and I really hope to pass. Fingers crossed!!

No comments: