Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Bike Pract Lesson 3 (Part 1; 2nd time)

Realised that spending a long blogpost on my practicals are abit useless because they are quite repetitive. But nonetheless wanna jot them down so still blogging about them (mostly individually) but much shorter.

2rd time Pract 3 Part 1 on 13 April so.. more stressed. I mean if it's my 1st time there is no stress for me to pass. Because that's just impossible for me. But however from 2nd time onwards I feel stressed.

So anyway saw another classmate who was from my previous lesson and talked abit before class started. And we went to level 3!! So was quite fun(: But I guess level 3 is more of for cars so there were SO MANY CARS. Irritating sometimes because sometimes they are kind slow especially before the bend.

Anyway, didn't do very well and need to repeat. Ebrake posture incorrect, and for the courses kinda wobbly.

But good thing is that instructor said my crank course is quite ok, my figure 8 or S course needs brushing up. Because I keep going very near curb and kinda wobbly. But he did praise me saying I dare to corner (and he said he was quite surprised. Which is abit insulting because I assume that's cuz I'm a girl. But then again he was very nice so that's ok I don't think he meant it in an insulting way). He said I dare to speed and dare to corner, just that I tend to go near the curb and abit wobbly. Otherwise is ok

So, looking forward to yet abit afraid for next lesson! Which is tomorrow 20 April. Finally managed to book one which is nearer. Past few lessons are like 2 weeks once.

Hope I pass!! I dont wanna retake AGAIN!!

No comments: