Monday, December 7, 2015

Today I did something productive.

Okay firstly for lunch went out with my family for combined birthday lunch for my mum and I. Cuz my father wont be in Singapore during my mum's birthday so celebrate together.

But doesnt really matter to me 'cuz on Fri night I went out with my mum and had dinner with her and walked around Junction8 and Northpoint with her, so I'm really happy for the quality time spent with my mummy(:

My mum is really the most important person in my life and I am really glad that I have put her first and never ever replaceable. Because people WILL fail us. Other than my mum, I have put others 'first' too. As in first after my mum. But so far? Everyone I have put first has disappointed me. Maybe I have disappointed them too but I am sure that I was never first in their lives.

ANYWAY!

So after lunch went home and was REALLY nua. Then my mum told me to go and pack my cupboard and weed out all the clothes I don't want since I'm so nua. I told her I dowan, ALL MY CLOTHES I STILL WANT (not true, I'm just lazy).
Then my mummy say I'm a lazyworm:(
She say I'm a lazyworm say lazy words. Haha.

But anyway after that I really went into my room and started looking through my cupboards.

And anyway I had decided awhile back that I wanted ALL my sports stuff to be in 1 cupboard so it would be easier for me to look for my sports stuff. So since my mum asked me to weed stuff out I wanted to rearrange my closet too.

So it began. And my nose is SO BLOODY SENSTIVE that till now I am having blocked nose and flu.

But it was SO PRODUCTIVE!

Weeded out SO MUCH STUFF FROM MY CLOSET such that 1 makeshift rack (actually just bamboo pole suspended between 2 bookshelves) was TOTALLY REARRANGED AND REMOVED. AMAZING!!

Ya.. for someone who doesnt shop much i seriously have tons of clothes. Don't ask me how. I don't know.

And packing my sports stuff I realised I have ALOT OF DRYFIT CLOTHES. All from my runs so I will NEVER THROW THEM AWAY. Looking through them makes me so happy. My first ever run, RealRun in 2010. Lots of Nikerun shirts and then subsequently Sundown and Straits Times Run. It's been lots of fun and it will only become more fun and more exciting!!

And I had alot of fbts and sports bras. It's like a compulsion. Everytime I go Cotton On body I cant resist. I have 4 sports bras from Cotton On and 3 exercise shorts from them. That is like after I have 7 (?) pairs of FBTS. And like alot of sports bras too.

I hate shopping for clothes but when I see sportswear my eyes light up. Ya go figure.. I don't even jog anymore. Haven't jogged since goodness knows when.


Packed through and discarded lots of old clothes and ALOT OF PANTS. Those uncool thick jeans which I used to wear. Oh goodness I was so uncool. And I'm not even cool now and I can say I was uncool.

Infact I cleared 4 bags of clothes!! Which is great 'cuz the whole reason why my mum made me pack my closet was 'cuz 8Dec there is some organisation coming to collect old clothes and etc for charity for the needy or something.

Hmm out of 4 bags about 1.5 bags were really new looking or really new (one totally new floral highwaist shorts which my sis gave me 'cuz too big for her but fit me beautifully. I took it thinking MAYBE SOMEDAY I will be girly enough to wear it. Now I know I shouldn't bother fighting it so.. away it goes!) were to be passed to my aunty to sell at the front of her shop (she does alterations) at cheap cheap prices.

And I took out ALL the sleeveless tops in my cupboard and put them together. All the rompers together!! For the first time in my life my cupboard is (slightly) organised!!

Also threw away 2 slippers and 2 pairs of shoes from the shoe cupboard in the living room.

So happy!! Like.. I feel free-er.



Sidetrack: Quarrelled again. On the phone. Turned off my phone this time so I will not continue quarrelling back and forth through Whatsapp which always happens. Cried and then went to bathe.

Nonetheless I am sure tomorrow when I turn it on again there will be messages which will make my heart sink and my blood boil.

Alittle depressing to be here sniffling away from the blocked nose+flu from dust and feeling so down.



Watched almost the whole series of Rurounin Kenshin in 2days. I LOOOOOOOVE Rurounin Kenshin!! My favouritest anime ever. The movie wasnt half as good but the Kenshin was OH SO CUTE AND HANDSOME!!!!! Super loves!

And recently keep listening to Love is Move by Secret. Like that's the only Korean song I search for in Youtube and listen to. Just like it.



Hope tomorrow will be a good day and available to swim. I need to swim. I need a tan.

1 comment:

-BIMBO said...

Needs to post more! Show you're more productive love! Teehee ;)