Thursday, November 12, 2015

So today during dinner my mum went to the kitchen and she went (in chinese) "AHH need to wash clothes already ahhh~"

Then my father who was sitting adjacent to me said "吵死人"

I WAS SO ANGRY THAT I PARROT-ED WHAT MY MUM JUST SAID.

HELLO FUCKTARD. SHE DOES ALL THE COOKING AND EVERYTHING AND CLEANS UP YOUR SHIT AFTER YOU AND TOLERATES YOU. AND YOU ALWAYS THINK YOU ARE BETTER AND DESERVE A BETTER WIFE OR WHATSOEVER. Please. It's your good fortune to have married my mum. Dont think you are oh-so-handsome or oh-so-amazing and people are falling over themselves to be your wife.

Please look at yourself in the mirror. Insensitive ungrateful selfish bastard.

Seriously think she's better off without an asshole like you for a husband.

Sick of you always saying she's stupid or ugly or noisy or whatever. She's my happy pill. My pistachio, Shut the fuck up when you are the one who makes everyone in this house roll their eyes AND MOVE AWAY FROM THE ROOM YOU ARE IN.

Bet you never realised that. That once you start "making comments" about something on TV which we are not interested in, we move away. We dont want to hear your boring commentary. FYI we are not the least bit interested. Whereas if it were my mum thats a different thing. Even if im not interested I wouldn't mind sitting there listening to her comments and etc.

But too bad for us if the programme is something we like too. We just try to shut you out. But its tough. Especially when you do stupid things like tell us what is going on when HEY EXCUSE ME WE ARE WATCHING THE SAME SCREEN WE CAN TELL AS WELL??

Ya. Just sometimes wish we had encouraged my mum alittle more during that year when she brought up divorce. Dammit.

No comments: