Wednesday, March 7, 2012

gonna sleep real soon. but was juz really wondering whether all my friendships are like one sided?

its kinda sad actually. my friends are ALWAYS thr for me when i need them. like i noe for sure pamela/ruth/tony will be thr 2 listen 2 me rant and basically accompany me and comfort me.

i've NEVER done dat 2 them. its like people NEVER EVER CONFIDE IN ME. wtf is wrong wif me dat this happens?

people (aka brendan and tony cuz they're de oni 2 people i told this "problem" abt) tell me it's cuz
1: telling me their problems will NOT help them solve their problem
2: telling me their problems is no use cuz i wont understand
3: telling me their problems will not only nt solve their problems bt make me worrie more


BUT. BUTBUTBUTBUTBUT. if u dun tell me somehw i'll still find out rite? and even when i ask people still remain tight-lipped anyway.

makes me sad v often. cuz i feel my frenz dun trust me enough 2 open up and share wif me.i WANT to share wif u ur hurts, i WANT to comfort u. bt u're nt letting me.

No comments: