Wednesday, March 14, 2012

blogging again for i-dunno-wad reason cuz no1 reads my blog and i've gt nothing interesting 2 blog abt anyway.

hw come my frenships are always liddat one? its confirm smt 2 do wif me alr lor. the fact dat none of the people i care abt share their problems wif me. those whom i dun really care abt dat much are happily sharing wif me. thanks? hw simply ironic sia. i really wanna be wif my frenz thru the good and the bad but, funny. they're nt allowing me to. mayb im not dat important to them. really juz wtf is wrong wif me dat no1 i love ever shares anything wif me.

and then relationships can get so fragile. everybody seems to be breaking up now/this yr. omg. i dun even wanna get into a relationship if this is hw the world is going.


and i haf cravings for icecream and SWINGS. swings swings swings. so intense cravingg luh. bt yishun park renovation leh? i think no more swings next time sia:'(

No comments: