Monday, July 25, 2011

life is awesome 2day(:

ok la. nt really. i had an awesome dream. but in the same awesome dream whr something which made me really happy happened, something which made me really sad happened too. actually 2 sad things happened, and 1 happy thing happened. i cant really find the balance cuz its a dream so i was oni really sad abt the thing dat wasnt exactly so impt.

de less impt sad thing is dat this person whom i dunno rite now in real life, in my dream i gt 2 noe her and she HATES ME TO THE CORE. like REALLY hate. de more impt sad thing is too personal 2 say here. and the happy thing is oso too personal 2 say here..

ANYWAY! dats so nt de point!! de thing is i woke up, nua de whole day ANDDDDD!! ate bak kut teh (is dat hw u spell it?) for DINNER!! me likey!!


AND THEN!!!! WATCHED A WONG FEIHONG SHOW ON TV!! omg. its wong feihong leh. JET LI LEH HELLO!! HAHAHA!! like now my fav(: gt donnie yen oso somemore!! bt jet li now my fav. cuz donnie yen too overexposed now. so me no likey anymore. HAHAHAHA



HAPPY DAY!(:

No comments: