Wednesday, July 6, 2011

5 and a half years since any guy liked me? hahas. yeaps. kinda depressing huuh.
i guess its how i am. im nt exactly the type of girl guys would like cuz im violent? i dunno. hahahahahas. basically im not the demure type of girl la. guys like demure gals rite? and guys wif long hair. HAHAHAHA. serious. i asked b4 and most guys say they prefer girls wif long hair.

BUT!! im gonna continue being myself even tho it means no guy will like me now. its alrite. im gonna grow and mature at my own pace. and i kinda like how i am now. at least im happy being some crazy girl who's always laughing, burping and wadnots. tho thr's definitely lotsa things i dislike abt myself but still!! i like being happy(: tho im not often happy. OK WADEVER!

anyway! yeaps. im gonna continue being violent, loud and wadnots. cuz i wanna be liked for who i am. (: besides, i haf my frenz ard me!!(:

No comments: