Thursday, September 30, 2010

seriously, im just feeling quite burnt out
not from fyp tho.
tho im abit sian-ed about having fyp, but seriously, i cant help but enjoy it when the work is fun(: its tiring but then its satisfying(:

but anyway. im really feeling burnt out.
i know why, but i'll kill myself before i say it here. not safe, i guess.

2day, planned well and good, to go swimming wif zg&sz already. after fyp. so was really quite excited and looking forward to it.
then when i reached school and went toilet, i realised my period came. pissed me off bigtime. seriously. cant even lemme swim before coming.
i noe its irrational to be angry at my body for something that is so routine but im in "that mood where every little thing pisses you off"

seriously. for the whole of this week, when everything seems to be dumped onto me or smt. or so i feel, tho i know its not true.
but seriously, no i don't wanna do any of that, can i say that? no i cant anyway. shit.

yes im really quite pissed.
okay shall not think too much cuz, it'll juz piss me off more.



anyway yesterday at work, a cute kid who came in came straight up to me (instead of preparin 2 submit his hw) and told me: "i know what is 3-1! 3=1 is equals to TWO!"
den he grinned at me & was ushered by the teacher back to put his hw in his folder & hand it up 2 me
hahahahahas

den he went 2 take a pencil & came 2 me again, telling me "i got 2 fishes at home!!"
then he was (again) ushered back (this time by me) to do his work, but i smiled at him and nodded 2 his statement before ushering him back

he is soooooooooooooo cute!! always spacing out tho. needa call him once in awhile

he was playing wif eraser dust. den i was like "(name), do your workk~" and smiled at him
den he pulled up de eraser dust 2 lemme see & den grinned at me
hahahahahahas, super darn cute(:

den another kid told me she going malaysia, to see fireflies!! im super envious=(

& there's 1 really goodlooking boy in the class, who is really smart oso. enjoy seeing him cuz he's very vocal(:
& another girl oso, she's like 1 of my fav(:



okayy, at least i know 1 thing's for sure, kids make my day(:


but it doesnt help still.
ohwell=(


i needa exercise more. but no motivation, no discipline.
& de run's nearing.
18days to realrun, 25days to nike run

No comments: