Wednesday, December 30, 2009

random pictures!!
this is the pic of the spaces of the little pictures i cut out from wrapping paper 2 paste on christmas cards=D

den this is the pic of the cut-out pics
in de end the gingerbread man & the list-looking 1 i didnt paste
no space luhh=D


& another random:
my dad has an iphone & an itouch!!
crazy dad
hahahas
while i haf a lousy phone [which i love]
& a lousy mp3 player [which i noe how 2 use=D]

oh,he gave the itouch 2 my sis
so my sis' mp3 is probs mine
unless the itouch space is so tiny it can oni contain games & n0t songs
o wells
i dun mind sticking 2 my own mp3 player actually
juz dat my sis' mp3 is so much cooler=D

another random:
saw alson qua while going 2 meet tings, at yishun near the pond there
wowness!!
hahas cuz i always look down when i walk, he always manages 2 scare me by walking super close infront of me, towards me
hahahahas
was great seeing him again, so miss my previous classes
he's the one i see the most luhh!! always bumping into him in sch,tho v little times, but alot compared 2 bumping into others
o wells
hahas random!! but its fun 2 haf him kajiao me like he always does, walking towards me till i shocked den he'll laugh at me
hahas=D

randoms end=p

No comments: