Saturday, December 12, 2009

okies its friday already!! yayness!!! 1 more day~~ den HOLIDAYS!
woohoo!!
*grins*

heehee
anyway
2day's de day dat my mom&sis come back from cambodia(:
heehee(: happy!~*

anyway
i overslept 2day=(
woke up at like 8
supposed 2 wake up at 720,alarm went off but i went back 2 sleep
8 im supposed 2 b outta my house already sia!!
omg
jumped 0utta bed & rushed 2 bathe brush teeth
dar-pau my breakfast 2 eat while on my way 2 yishun interchange

called pam & told her i overslept
she thought my hp gt prob cuz couldnt get thru hahas(:
i off my ph0ne at nite=D

anyway
i really thank God 4 this silly bestie(:
she actually waited 4 me till i reached (ab0ut 830)
thank u so so so so muchh!!!(:
*muacks* HAHAHA!!
bet she's regretting it now=p

anyway
mrt-ed 2 woodlands
902-ed 2 RP
saw deanna
but wif pam so walked wif pam
yuppa

anyway met deanna at the lift there again at w3
hahas lab ma(:

reached lab

omg
lab i do de same thing as wad i did previously in bio class!! except de barr bodies thing
everything else de same-.-

okies nvm
had fun all de same(:
i really lovelovelovelovelove labs(:
especially 2 do wif bio de

after scho0l CS-ed wif my classmates
hahas i really had fun!!
heehee shooting abt, sh0uting here & there, laughing when i kill dedrick/jasper
screaming at them when they kill me
disturbing jasper after i die & he haven die
heehee(:
i really l0vel0vel0ve my silly classmates

dun see dedrick so quiet guai guai 1 hor!! he CS keep killing ppl 1 l0r!! hahas(: joan oso another 1!! hahahas!!

after dat went 2 meet tings(: she shepherd me whee(:
spent lots of time juz crapping etc(: was fun!

after dat went home, 2day dad nt at home
oh!
sidetrack

wednesday had cg
so i went home late
actually wanted 2 call my dad ask him g0 busstop wait 4 me de
bt in de end decided nt 2
i reached yishun at abt 1030
late bo?
heehee
i walked back by myself!!
*pats myself on back*
good job mel!!^^
*pins "improvement in bravery" badge on myself*
hahahahahahas^^

okies lets g0 back 2 de main point
reached home
scared scared
decided n0t 2 bathe in the kitchen toilet cuz i scared scared

spent time slowly carrying warm water into the bedroom's toilet cuz bedroom's toilet dun haf heater

bathed in the toilet wif laptop blasting music so i n0t scared
heehee(:

shall wait up 4 my mom&sis!!^^

No comments: