Tuesday, December 8, 2009

blogging time! its been ages since i last blogged i think

saturday!
had ushering
oh maan,take over jolene again
i really very scared 2 take over her
cuz i suck at it
like seri0usly=(

but this week better(:
ushered~
den after dat during debrief, celebrated my bdae!^^
hahas super funny luh,i was made 2 do 18 jumping jacks cuz i turned 18 & im always jumping ar0und
thanks ah sarah~
HAHA

but thanks ushers, appreciated(:

oh ya, btw my bdae was celebrated wif cg, they gave me cards(ruth&lianjie), sketch book(cheryl), powerpoint slide wif affirmations(all^^), storybook(ruth&lianjie)
thanks pe0ple(:
ks&wanfu gave me 3 kiddy diamonds,a cake,a card & a watch
thanks guys(:
bdae wishes from all ar0und!!(:
xiexie ni men!!(:

tonned overnite at changi airport on saturday cuz fione coming back on sunday, decided 2 g0 ton & wait 4 her(:
wif ruth lianjie yeshen
yeshen went off at 6plus th0

we went kids corner after dat 2 slack
cuz nothing 2 do ma
ruth fell asleep 1st
cartoon network was on, i watched
turned 2 lo0k at ruth, sleeping already
dumb lianjie poked my side & t0ld me "nvm i wont pangseh u 1"(meaning he wont sleep)
continued watching my tom&jerry
suddeny
*snore from left*
look at lianjie.
he fell asleep-.-
look at ruth.
she asleep already
-.-
i spent my 30mins watching tv ALONE

after dat popeye(:
monopoly deal almost de whole nite


monday!
ah,this pissed me off
lab 2day
i shall call the person i dun like,q
so~
5 of my classmates, including q, didnt bring their labcoat cuz they didnt n0e it was lab till they on their way 2 scho0l
3 of them wore berms
1 of them wore short shorts
q wore jeans

de 1 fren wh0 wore short shorts, went back 2 woodlands juz 2 buy tights
& went 2 borrow shoes from her fren so she can g0 for lab
& 4 of them bought disposable labcoats
except q
c'mon,its fricking 2 bucks
nvm if he didnt buy etc
he's of no help 2 his team anyway

after dat,halfway thru 0ur experiment, he went 2 tell faci dat she's n0t observing lab rules by letting my frenz who wore shorts/berms 2 do experiment cuz lab rules say jeans
even tights cant

ok,faci no choice haf 2 tell them dat they cant continue wif de experiment
cuz of 1 stupid dumbass blabbermouth who is such a sabo-kia
c'mon,u dumbass,u wont even help anyway,why wanna find fault wif others?

my fren who borrowed shoes & bought tights & labcoat gt super pissed off
i dun blame her
she started quarelling wif de faci
poor faci th0,she's caught in a dilemma
but the truth is my fren didn't blame her, & i think faci n0es it as well

its cuz of dat sucker
yups
so anyway my fren asked faci
"why muz u change ur principles cuz of *points angrily at stupid q* one person?"
true, but seriously she cant help it, but its n0t fair all de same

den my fren angrily slammed her laptop & stormed off

anyway i never had a good impression of q, so dats ok
always disliked him
hope i dun same team as him ever again
once is more den enough

& wads de worst thing?
dat sucker went off after 2nd meeting
wth?! u brainless selfish person!! u obviously haf no heart
i wonder whether u haf a gf
she muz b blind 2 haf chosen u if she did

was telling lianjie abt it
tell once

ruth didnt hear properly
told 2nd time

after finishing, kaien went "huh? wad?"
i had 2 repeat myself AGAIN

hahas but he uhh,i gt nothing 2 say
he say
when g0ing out, "accidentally" spill reagents on q's laptop la!
even if its super fake, juz do it
hahaha den ops sorrie~
den take some corrosive reagent[told him dun haf,after hearing my reagents he say iodine]
& "accidentally" spill on him while pretending 2 fall
& do it again
if he protests, say him dun gay la,wear black
den after dat take de whole iodine & glug glug glug on his shirt

HAHA!! see
omg kaien is much worse den all of us
=D


had a great talk over dinner as well
as usual they suan me
but its been quite some time i hung out wif such random pe0ple
usually its ruth lianjie me
but this time it was lianjie kaien stephen me
& den luke came after
(:
wished ruth c0uld be there th0=(


mom&sis g0 cambodia le=(
im worried 4 them actually
dats juz me
im a worrier

hope they haf fun
please pray 4 them 4 me
xiexie(:
hope they are safe too
hope they come home safe

at the same time, bonding time wif my dad den(:
hope my relationship wif my dad gets better(:

No comments: