Monday, March 16, 2009

work is a horror

i tell u,work totally took the stress out of the admin & the camp materials thing..seriously!!

the 1st day i work,i told myself,i wanna quit

its so t0ugh!! oh & yes,my 1st day of work is friday the 13th-.-"

but my 2nd day of work is the horrendous 1..seri0usly

i work saturday morning..reached late,den actually not 15mins late de but 4g0t 2 punch card so become 12.15 i punch,1 h0ur pay g0ne..WAD THE?!

i work 3 h0urs 1 hour pay g0ne so left 2 h0urs pay

after dat they g0t meeting & ask us remember all the 9 outlets numbermi 2nd day oni they os0 test me,gimme 3 mins 2 remember 9 tele numbers

i gt 4 c0rrect 5 wr0ng,1 wr0ng number = fine $1
i kene fine $5
i 1 h0ur pay is 4.50,another hour pay gone
plus my transport fees 2 the workplace?
my 3 hours pay g0ne

super pissed at them
told my mom & my sis? they say me-.-

& i dropped 3 cups os0..-.-

& i early morning rushing 2 work i dropped my hp & now its sorta spoilt-.-

& i g0t off wrong stop dats y i so late 4 work..ANGRY!!

I WANNA QUIT!! hmph-.- im juz a glam cleaning auntie at hawker centres l0r-.-
sian..i wonder how pam can stand it hor? i 2 days wanna die liao
no..1st day jiu wanna die liao


WORK SUCKS

No comments: