Friday, March 20, 2009

whee~ 2day going camp already!! 1 day early..wakaka^^ i os0 stay 3 days others oso stay 3 days,coz i leaving early,but den i going there early oso c0z gt things 2 settle i think..o.0

but anyway~ u all wont c me online/blogging c0z i will oni b back on the 30th c0z 2nd day of camp i rush back home den 3rd day of camp i on airplane fly fly fly 2 china

heehee^^

& yes,i hate working=( i yesterday almost cry luh=( c0z work was hard & furthermore i was feeling sickly,wanna vommit liddat,den wanna shit & headache

wad a time 2 get headache

& den i didnt even get 2 enjoy my free supper c0z my i finished d0ing the stuff at 11-.-
s0rrie pam,u c0uldnt enjoy ur free supper os0=(

my mom fever den she sleep at the living room=(

& my sis is going china

wakaka=p

byebye!! cya all 30th march hahas^^

No comments: