Thursday, March 12, 2009

its been a few weeks of stress

and thats a few weeks too many

however this has really proved 2 me the people who care and everything^^

pamela-hey girl,i noe u're going thru some stuff urself but im really very touched dat u always lend me ur listening ear & ur dumb mouth where u make dumb remarks and altho they make me very -.-" but they really make me smile and everything^^ thanks l0ads dummy^^

too bad,weiloong doesn't get green c0z green is pam's fav colour AND he's in the rp group & im making it yellow wakaka!!^^
okies i feel like a witch-.-

rp unit

guys:

andrew-thanks 4 asking how the camp stuff are going etc and everything and encouraging me..thanks!

nehe-dumb nehe always cracks me up wif his lame jokes and his smile when taking pics,sometimes really very funny 2 c!! and then sometimes he always repeats himself & kena make fun of,super funny^^ & ur taboo clues-.- & thanks 4 helping me 2 repair my slipper!^^

luke-thanks 4 helping me g0 home 2 find ck & jw de forms!! u didn't haf 2 but u really helped alot!! thanks loads!! lessened my stress^^ hahas^^

kaien-dumb kaien,always making fun of me-.- but thanks 4 helping me 2 repair my slipper! oh ya,he riite,we play taboo,den nehe say melissa,kaien say short,dumb. nehe say opposite of melissa in another word,he say tall,pretty..-.-" thanks 4 making me laugh th0!!

lianjie-dumb lianjie,always insulting me..but thanks lehz!! u helped me repair my other slipper which spoilt^^ hahahahas^^ but hey it dropped out again HAHA!! but thanks 4 always making me laugh oso^^ continue planning the night cycling lehz!! I WANNA G0!!^^

stephen-hey thanks 4 telling me how 2 better get organised about the camp registration stuff and os0!! & not blaming me 4 losing those forms etc..thanks!!

weiloong-dumb weiloong,fit in so fast 4 wad?! come in jiu wif lianjie against me-.- hahahas but thanks la,easy 2 talk 2 u!! & yes,dun 4get,u HAF 2 call me jiejie u noe?=p & dun gif me dat sian diao look^^

desmond,yeshen-church office & badminton g0t to sorta noe u all better, u all oso very lame l0rz!! thanks 4 everything th0, u all are very lame^^

braynard,shane-i dunno u all dat well,but i noe u all oso very lame de!! hahas^^ get 2 noe u all soon!!

gals:

shareen- thanks 4 often encouraging me at SUPER RANDOM TIMES and making me feel better!! hahas it really means alot 2 me!

michelle-thanks 4 offering 2 help me bug the rest 4 their caretakee's details as well as their details!! & telling me 2 take a break^^ it really meant alot 2 me when u helped me in the getting details!!

ruth-dumb ruth^^ hahas thanks 4 everything wor,im very comfortable wif u and everything so i do tell u dat im very stressed and everything,but really,thanks 4 being so "ruth" dat i always laugh at you or laugh wif u^^

emily-silly emily!! hahas always making me laugh wif ur silly antics^^ its been l0ads of fun having u in the group c0z u're so silly-ly natural!! hahas^^

daphne-daph!! u really very fun 2 b wif luh^^ hahas and you really haf very silly & random times!! hahas but u really help alot tho^^ c u so happy-go-lucky i oso feel better^^

weiting-weiting!! hahas c u le ah,very fun la coz u so silly^^ and so genuine^^ hahas thanks 4 everything!! & ur blueberry cake was de-li-cious!~

melody & cheryl-hey!! u all very easy 2 talk 2!! & very silly!! thanks 4 everything!!^^

tingting,yuqian,candace,kimberly-i dunno u all dat well but u all os0 make me feel happy coz u all very easy going!! hahas^^ get 2 noe u all soon!!

gs-hahas gs always uh,everytime i sick etc etc she always nag at me hahas^^ but she dis time dunno y i stressed etc but thanks anyway gal!


out of the unit,

nicholas-HAHA u super dumb l0r..somemore always suan me..wakaka btw people,he didnt deny it when i said i brought joy & laughter into his life HAHAHAHA^^ easy 2 talk 2 u la^^

mummy!-my mom very encouraging thru these stress times!! thanks loads ma^^

sista!-my sis helped me with the registration form!! hahas thanks jie!

oh & last but not the least

joan-thanks joan 4 dat lovely email..really touched me alot!! thanks loads luh,dunno how 2 describe but u really made me feel so loved^^ i replied u already,dun need 2 say much here..love u!!


people! i really love u all loads!! i noe its not easy 4 u all oso but thanks 4 helping me feel better & everything,yuh'noe?

HAHA

love u all deepdeep^^

No comments: